Friday, June 15, 2007

MCAD/MCSD C# .NET Certification

Getting a job without a degree is hard. Ever since I dropped out of school in 2004, I've worked as a consultant (and got paid a pretty penny too!) for family and friends. I never really had to find work outside my family. Plus I derived additional income from investing my earnings in the stock market. If you're acquainted with the events that have transpired in this past month, you already know all those gains are now history.

Unfortunately, everybody's business ventures are going bust, and the prospects are not looking good. I have to get a job in the real world. I have considerably good computer programming skills that may help me in my quest for employment. But since I don't have a degree, getting a certification is the next best thing.

Accordingly, I have just enrolled in a two-week certification training and testing boot camp at MSCEclasses.com. This is the next most important milestone in my life. If I pass all the tests, I'll become more presentable for employment. If I get a job offer, I can pay my bills. Ooops, I mean pay my brother (since I'm indentured as his servant till he's paid) $50,000. Then, maybe I can get on with the business of becoming a millionaire and retiring by 35.

Time to study. I'll keep you posted.

No comments: