skip to main | skip to sidebar

Beating the odds

I'm a 27 year old software developer. I want to retire by 35 and I'm still drowning in debt. I will share details of my quest for super-early retirment and I will also post links to interesting technology articles and problem-solving code snippets in C#. I encounter a lot of programming problems daily. I will try post solutions for the most frustrating and difficult ones to find solutions for.

Monday, June 11, 2007

So this is the world of blogging!

This is my first blog post. Quick read, ain't it?
Posted by Anonymous at 2:04 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (6)
    • ▼  June (6)
      • ATTEND™ from Vaxa: Magic pill?
      • Indiscipline and Proscrastination.
      • Tiger Woods.
      • MCAD/MCSD C# .NET Certification
      • What goes around, comes around.
      • So this is the world of blogging!

About Me

Anonymous
View my complete profile